Are you in a career transition? Trying to determine what you want to be when you grow up? Wanting to create a business that is successful? Desiring to integrate personal values with your work life?
We are experts in the field of career development. Whether you are a college student trying to figure out what to major in or a mid-life career changer trying to create more work/life balance, we can help!
If you are like most people involved in the process of career or life transition, you know that it can be a challenging, even daunting task trying to sort out all the issues and concerns.
With the help of a Career Coach, you can begin to unravel the mystery of how to discover a career that is right for you. We offer expert career services to individuals who are looking to create a more fulfilling life.
Who We Serve
- Those who haven’t a clue what they want to be when they grow up
- College students trying to decide on a major
- Those who need assistance researching companies and contacting key people
- Professionals and Executives needing to update their resume
- Mid-life career changers looking for more work/life balance
- Individuals wanting more meaning and passion in their lives
- Life Coaches trying to identify their niche market
- Individuals wanting to start their own business
Career Development Services
- Evaluation and Assessment of Skills, Abilities, Interests and Strengths
- Identifying Educational and Supplemental Skill Requirements
- Career Change or Career Identity Issues
- Targeting and Assembling Specific Occupational Information
- Life/work Planning Workshops
Employment Development Services
- Resume and Cover Letter Development
- Job Search Strategies
- Assistance in Establishing a Network
- Job Interview Coaching
- Company Research Assistance
- Salary Negotiation Skills
We offer a variety of services to assist individuals in finding just the right career opportunity in Shasta County. Whether you are looking for career opportunities for yourself or a trailing spouse, our goal is to help you become employed as soon as possible. To that end, we offer services that prepare you to be a better, more informed job candidate, with the ability to successfully launch your job search campaign. Each program is customized to meet your specific needs, ulitlizing a wide range of service options, including employer contact information, resume and cover letter development, and company research.
We believe in getting to know you so we have a better understanding of your life and career situation before embarking on a client relationship. Our FREE consultation is designed to assess your needs, help you map out a plan of action, determine if and how we can serve you, and answer all your questions.
Scheduling Your Session
To schedule your FREE consultation, simply email us some best times for you to speak by phone and we will reply back with the best time slot in our calendar. In your initial consultation you will have the opportunity to:
- Speak to a skilled and experienced Career Coach
- Receive feedback on any immediate job/career concerns you have
- Get answers to all your questions about Career Coaching
- Understand HOW we work with people to clarify their ideal career direction
- Obtain some immediate solutions to address your current challenges
- Experience validation, support and encouragement
- See that there are tools and support available for YOU
- Become genuinely excited about your future possibilities
Rarely do things change in life without taking Action. Calling us for your FREE consultation is the first and perhaps most important ACTION that you can take to move yourself forward.