We are certified to administer the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and the DISC Behavioral Profile, the most widely used personality and behavioral assessments in the nation. Enhance your people skills and learn how to create a winning team by understanding how and why people react and interact as they do. Let us help you increase productivity by improving the quality of your workforce experience!
DISC Behavioral Assessment
DISC is a behavioral assessment designed to accurately measure the four dimensions of normal behavior. Once aware of your behavioral style, you can accent your strengths and realize the strengths of others around you. Enhance your people skills with Behavioral Profiling. Good communication is the best solution for successful team-building. Teamwork improves with understanding of how and why people react and interact as they do.
- Create harmonious work environments
- Increase productivity and performance
- Boost staff morale, engagement and retention
- Enhance communications with colleagues, clients and other key stakeholders
Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ® (MBTI) is a versatile assessment of personality type. It describes people’s preferences for interacting with others, gathering information, making decisions and organizing their lives. Widely used for individual, group and organizational development, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator can help people make business, career and personal decisions. Career and business professionals have been using this instrument for more than 50 years. Learn more at The Myers & Briggs Foundation.
What happens in the workplace when we encounter differences in work style, processing information, decision-making, and other preferences that differ from our own? We face conflict, needless stress, and lower personal and team performance. The MBTI is a very useful tool in the workplace and can be used to promote:
- Better communication skills among team members, leading to greater productivity
- The ability to see things from other perspectives, enabling teams to work more cohesively
- Recognition of individual contributions, encouraging greater creativity and problem solving ability
- A better understanding and appreciation of differences, thus reducing conflict and enhancing team interaction
“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.” – Carl Gustav Jung
Contact us today to schedule a fun and interactive lunch-and-learn for your team!